Quiessence Restaurant and Morning Glory Cafe continue to lead the Arizona restaurant industry in green techniques and philosophies. While others label it veggievore, locavore, or some other name, we simply call it business as usual. “Eat Green” with Quiessence in 2010 and support our commitment to environmental stewardship and sustainability. Thank you!
Everyday Eco-Friendly at Quiessence Restaurant
- By using local food vendors, Quiessence Restaurant reduces the distance food has to travel and lowers the overall gas and shipping environmental impacts.
- Chef LaPrad was awarded the Edible Communities Local Hero Award for his outstanding commitment to the local foods movement in Phoenix.
- Mother Nature Network highlighted Chef LaPrad on the national eco-list of top “40 Chefs Under 40″ who use local and seasonal products on their menus. LaPrad was the only Arizona chef to be featured on the national list.
- On-site farmer Maya Daily practices sustainable biodynamic farming techniques that grow some the healthiest produce available.
- Cleaning products used in the restaurant are environmentally safe and biodegradable.
- Disposable products used at Morning Glory Cafe are 100% biodegradable within 3 months of discard.
- Restaurant brochures and materials are printed locally on post-consumer recycled, FSC-certified paper.
Thank you for visiting Quiessence Restaurant at The Farm at South Mountain. Reservations can be made online or by calling 602-276-0601.